From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of zahra
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 1:20 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessibility of other browsers for nvda users:

adobe reader version 11 supports xp.
but due to sanctions against iran,
there support for persian is no Good and i dont use the software that its producer said:
the iranian should not download and use our product in any way.
i think i should forget pdf and found a solution for my word and html files.
since libreoffice and openoffice also are not very accessible, i think that i should convert all of my files to html and find one html editor!
do you know one html editor which is accessible?

On 2/20/18, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Yes but won't run on xp and I do not know if it does Persian language.
You would need adobe reader of an earlier time.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-