Re: very good news about audio conversion soft ware

Generally if you have loaded something with opencandy it may or may not load other things.

On 4/05/2016 6:24 a.m., Bobby wrote:
no our hopes are not dashed at all because I just got the new version.
The new version is cdex version 1.81. I never got a message about
malware. I have the program and it works very well and faster than the
older versions.

On 5/3/2016 2:06 PM, erik burggraaf wrote:
Uh oh. That's the official site. For sure. When I went to the old
site http://cdexos.sourceforge.net it redirected me to that cdex.nu
site which looks exactly like the old cdex source forge site. Maybe
our hopes are dashed and the entire project has been highjacked? It's
been at least 10 years since the last upgrade as far as I know.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf

On May 3, 2016, at 10:54 AM, Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@...
<mailto:dbeaver888@...>> wrote:

Hi,

You might want to be careful about getting software from this site.
I too have used cdex for many years and wanted to ghet the new
version. However, when I clicked on the link Sophos stopped my
browser and said that some mal ware had been found on that site.

I am now pondering whether or not I want to get it from there.

Dan Beaver

On 5/3/2016 12:32 PM, erik burggraaf wrote:
This is fantastic news! I've used cdex for over 15 years and I
never thought we'd see another update.

New website address as well:
http://cdex.mu/download

Do not use filehipo or some other third party source like that or
you will risk your computer getting extras you didn't ask for.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf

On May 3, 2016, at 9:17 AM, Bobby <bvinton@...> wrote:

I just wanted to tell you all about an old converter and cd reader
called c dex. Cdex is the fastest audio converter and they just
came out with a new version today. You can get this progran at
filehippo.com <http://filehippo.com/>. Let me know what you think
of it when you get it.