I'm going to try an open source solution.
thank you.
cheers.

Às 23:52 de 20/02/2018, Chris Mullins escreveu:

Hi
I use Office 2007 and have no issues with NVDA and the ribbon menus.

Cheers
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mário Navarro
Sent: 20 February 2018 22:29
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] issue NVDA VS office 2007.

Hello.

issue with NVDA in microsoft office 2007.
Yes I know this is an old version of office for windows 10, but I don't want to get the 2016.
or any other version ...
the only issue with NVDA is he not read menus.
with jaws everything works normal.
any of you that are using the 2007 having this issue with NVDA 2017.4?
Thanks!
Cheers.