From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of zahra
Sent: Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2018 06:54
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessibility of other browsers for nvda users:

the developers of adobe, dont answer us and support us.
i am from iran and my language is persian, so, i need supporting of my
native language.
for english, there is no problem.
because i just read religious books and save them as html very easy.
the only problem is for reading pdf books in arabic and persian language.

Well then, why not email the developers and ask them to support your
language, or just do the whole work in english or failing that, do
your work on another language you know even if it is not perfect.
Surely there are other ways, you are just failing to think outside the
box, and even I probably missed some ideas. But there are other ways
to skin a cat and get him to like it. Or, just use another browser or
pandoc to open and convert pdfs.

On Feb 20, 2018, at 7:54 PM, zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:

but its a reality and because of sanctions against iran, adobe does
not support persian very well and i never use it.

I agree, which is why I'm saying just use he software, you won't ir
at least should not get into trouble. And it would be less work for
you to convert everything into html anyway.

Take care

On Feb 20, 2018, at 11:08 AM, Pascal Lambert <rambeau68@gmail.com>
wrote:

Please refrain from making political or religious statements.
Otherwise,
this assistive technology forum will quickly turn into a forum for
polemics as I am sure there many who would disagree with you.
Pascal