Re: nvda-down arrow not working on web

Gene

Did you change the keyboard layout or are you still using the default, which is the desktop layout?  If you are using the desktop layout, press and hold either the main keyboard insert and press down arrow.  If you changed to the laptop layout, another list member will give the command.  I don't use it.

Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 2:30 AM
Subject: [nvda] nvda-down arrow not working on web

Hi.  I am fairly new to nvda, so please bear with me.

I was reading the user guide and it said if there was a cursor then I
could use nvda-downarrow to read continuously.  Now, I thought this
would work in reading the user guide itself, but it only read one
line.  Am I missing a setting or does this not work on the web.  I am
using internet explorer and Windows 10 Fall Creators update.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una