Re: nvda-down arrow not working on web

hello.
if you use desktop keyboard layout, the keys as you mentioned is nvda
down arrow for reading entire documents.
it works on notepad, notepad plus plus, web browsers, wordpad.
but if you selected laptop keyboard layout, the keys for sayAll is nvda+a.
hope that help, God bless you!

On 2/21/18, John Covici <covici@ccs.covici.com> wrote:
Hi. I am fairly new to nvda, so please bear with me.

I was reading the user guide and it said if there was a cursor then I
could use nvda-downarrow to read continuously. Now, I thought this
would work in reading the user guide itself, but it only read one
line. Am I missing a setting or does this not work on the web. I am
using internet explorer and Windows 10 Fall Creators update.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una