From: "zahra" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 6:22 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] issue with google chrome 64 update.

hi brian.
the issue for slowness in firefox 52.6 i think its because of spectre
bug fixed in this version.
i read in some websites that the patches for fixing spectre bug,
causes slowness in previous windows and older hardwares.

On 2/20/18, Mário Navarro <mario.gnv@gmail.com> wrote:

hi Quentin.

Yes I'm using Chrome Version 64.0.3282.167 (Official Build) (64-bit)
(Chrome says it's up to date), and with NVDA 2017.4 and I still can't
use these commands.
I have no idea what could be going on ...
no updates, only google chrome.
no Chrome extensions that might be playing funny

thank you friend.
cheers.

Às 23:30 de 19/02/2018, Quentin Christensen escreveu:
Which version of NVDA are you using?

I just tried with Chrome Version 64.0.3282.167 (Official Build)
(64-bit) (Chrome says it's up to date), and with NVDA 2017.4 and also
the latest Next snapshot and I can press alt+left and alt+right arrows
to move between pages. Possibly something else is interfering with
the keystroke?

If you've updated anything lately, maybe restart it, and even the
machine (you posted this three days ago so you possibly have since
then anyway). Otherwise, are you using any Chrome extensions that
might be playing funny?

Regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 11:53 PM, Mário Navarro <mario.gnv@gmail.com
<mailto:mario.gnv@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello.

for those who have updated google chrome for the 64 version.
When you enter a link on a website, and to go back with alt left
arrow chrome doesn't obey this command.
back and forward.
I don't know if it's a problem of NVDA cannot seem to update the
information, or if it is a bug of accessibility in chrome.
someone's come across this?
some tips?
thank you.
cheers.

--
A acção pode nem sempre ser felicidade, mas não há felicidade sem
acção...

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager