Re: very good news about audio conversion soft ware

Bobby <bvinton@...>

Well I just learned some thing new. I never you could convert audio windows media player I only new you can rip with it. Can you please tell me ware the convert option is on windows media player because I can't find that option at all.

On 5/3/2016 7:16 PM, Patrick Le Baudour wrote:
Hum, if it's for converting into mp3 or wma, windows media player does it, no need for anything else... and having never used iTunes, i have no idea of what it can or can't do, I thought it was mainly for buying music from apple.

-- Patrick
Le 03/05/2016 à 23:14, Christopher-Mark Gilland a écrit :
Goodness gracious, yall! Why not just use ITunes to rip for crying out
loud! Is it mainly because ITunes doesn't support the formats you all
wanna rip into? If so, then OK, point taken, but otherwise... really?
---
Christopher Gilland