Re: Vocalizer Expressive sapi voices

Luke Scholey <l.scholey.lists@...>

Also, how are you meant to know when the computer ID will change?
I’ve done a minor Windows 10 update before and have lost the license key, resulting in me contacting CF to get them all reset.
Luke

On 21 Feb 2018, at 03:08, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@gmail.com> wrote:

Hmmph.

Its another step, I guess what I would have to do then is when a feature update came about, or was on the cards, I'd have to defur the update so it didn't happen so I'd have enough time to deactivate the licence, then reactivate everything once I was updated.

I'd have thought that there could be a way to back it all up, then put it back without doodling about, but maybe there is a way to do all that.

On 21/02/2018 1:10 p.m., Chris Shook wrote:
If you are talking about the Eloquence and Vocalizer expressive for NVDA, the only time you would need to deactivate it is when you had a major update. FOr example, the creators updates like from Windows 10 1703 to Windows 10 version 1709. Otherwise, you don't have to deactivate it.
So long as the computer ID doesn't change, you'll be fine.

--
Luke Scholey
Webmaster i/c Publishing

WWW.LUKESCHOLEY.CO.UK
All feedback and questions welcome. The site admin can be contacted at:
webmaster@lukescholey.co.uk
All content copyright © 2012-2018 LukeScholey.co.uk
Confidentiality Notice:
This message and any attachments are private and confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and copyright. If you are not the intended recipient please do not publish or copy it to anyone else. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software and then remove it from your system.
Disclaimer:
Although this email and attachments have been scanned for viruses, LukeScholey.co.uk accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this communication.