Re: accessibility of other browsers for nvda users:

Gene

Do you mean is it legal?  Not if the Adobe license agreement is legal.  But who is going to prosecute you if you use it in Iran?  Because of sanctions, I assume you can't download it from Iran unless you use some sort of identity obscuring program.  But I don't think that is the main problem Zara is referring to.  Since Adobe has been observing sanctions against Iran for a number of years, the implementation of the display of documents in Persian may be poor, because it hasn't been developed and refined over time.  When Adobe started following sanctions, work on the implementation of that language, presumably, stopped.  That appears to be why Zara says it's bad.

Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 6:41 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessibility of other browsers for nvda users:

With respect, this is an access issue for an nvda user.
 If politics is the cause that is just how it is.I don't think anyone is
making a political call, the only call to be made is is it legal, and that I
have no idea about and is up to others in the jurisdiction concerned to find
out about and act accordingly. My opinion.
 I shall not be posting to this thread again in case it descends into an
argument about an argument, which would be silly!

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-