Using the desktop layout press insert on numpad and down arrow on
numpad, and it read one line. Maybe I have to use the regular insert
instead?

On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 07:18:28 -0500,
Gene wrote:

[1 <text/plain; iso-8859-1 (quoted-printable)>]
[2 <text/html; iso-8859-1 (quoted-printable)>]
Did you change the keyboard layout or are you still using the default,
which is the desktop layout? If you are using the desktop layout, press
and hold either the main keyboard insert and press down arrow. If you
changed to the laptop
layout, another list member will give the command. I don't use it.
From: John Covici
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 2:30 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] nvda-down arrow not working on web

Hi. I am fairly new to nvda, so please bear with me.

I was reading the user guide and it said if there was a cursor then I
could use nvda-downarrow to read continuously. Now, I thought this
would work in reading the user guide itself, but it only read one
line. Am I missing a setting or does this not work on the web. I am
using internet explorer and Windows 10 Fall Creators update.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una