Re: nvda-down arrow not working on web

John Covici

Ohh this is what I did not do -- thanks.

On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 08:36:33 -0500,
Jacob Kruger wrote:

Bear in mind that you need to activate the primary cursor down arrow,
and, not the numpad down arrow/number 2 key, like in another
screenreader to invoke read all from current position.

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2/21/2018 2:57 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Its the nvda and the down arrow that you need. Insert down arrow by default.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-