Re: greeting from LAO PDR and want to discuss for the quickbook

Hello,
I use QB 2015 with the latest NVDA.

Something that is really annoying me right now and that I would like to get fixed ASAP is when I import transactions into quickbooks, the whole process is silent.
Importing transactions is about 100 times faster than manually entering transactions, so there is no way in the world that I could ever compete with a sighted person using quickbooks without the import feature.
I am having my fiance basically do my work for me because all she needs to do is click on an account for each transaction and it takes us around 10 minutes to enter 40 transactions. Most of that time is spent talking.
So I desperately would like to know what to do to get this part of the scripts developed.
Thank you,

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 12:43 PM, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:
Hi

NVDA 2016.1 is already out, it came out around the 22nd of FEb

Gene nz

On 05-Mar-16 5:19 AM, Brandon Keith Biggs wrote:
Hello,
I use 2015. 2016 should be coming out soon, so I may upgrade.
Thanks,

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 11:30 PM, aikeo koomanivong <moykoomanivong@...> wrote:
Hi Brandon nice to hear that you also using QUICKBOOKS
Which QB version did you used with NVDA?
I was try QB 2013 bad accessible but the QB nice because developer
provide keyboard shortcut key

--
AIKEO KOOMANIVONG
vise president

Vocational development for LAO-blind association [VDBA]
Office e-mail: vdba.lao@...
Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/laoblind.org
my personal e-mail: mlp_keo@...