From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] espeak volume quite low

I don't think that will solve the volume problem. Why should one voice be at a different volume when the same synthesizer is being used.

I don't have Windows 10 but this command should open Windows volume settings for play.
Hold the Windows key and type r. Release both keys. The run dialog will open.
type sndvol and press enter.
Tab around and see if NVDA is listed in the volume settings. Can you raise it?

When finished, close the utility with alt f4. There is no ok button. When you right arrow to raise the volume or left arrow to lower the volume settings take immediate effect. That allows you to hear the changes as you make them.