Re: Windows 10 detected of virus in Virtual Recorder

Sarah k Alawami

Can you just exclude that from your virus scanner I don't know how to do this so read its manual if it indeed has one, or start in the settings and look for an exclude from scan list.

On Feb 21, 2018, at 3:19 PM, Robert Mendoza <lowvisiontek@gmail.com> wrote:

Early this morning when I am about to run the Virtual recorder and haven't use it for awhile the Windows Defender of my Windows 10 detected that there is a virus that's need to be scanned offline. not sure what happened but before the same program has been used with no problem for couple of months ago. Any thought or experience for this. Thanks.
--

Robert Mendoza