Re: OEClassic gets an update fixing more accessibility issues

Karim Lakhani <karim.lakhani@...>

Are you telling me to unsubscribe from this list?
I'll just use Google as my support?
The reason I ask questions here is because if another blind person has the
URL, that means they may be using the software, and I will give it a shot.
In my experience, TB, OEclassic, are not as good as outlook.
I've been using outlook 2003 and it's hard to change a goat.
I'm not sure the point you are trying to make, don't ask questions on the
list?
I'm still having a hell of a time with TB and I have looked at help and
sometimes getting a prospective from a blind person can be really helpful.
If people don't want questions on a tech list for the bind please state
that in a list of rules, such as don't ask questions until you have made
sure to exhaust, all resources before asking a question on this list?
A clarification by someone wood be appreciated.
Have a great day!

$$$$$$
EMAIL:karim.lakhani@...
$$$$