Re: Windows 10 detected of virus in Virtual Recorder

Hmph its just windows defender targeting the blind again.

Programs your av detects is ok suddenly are problems, just exclude that folder, you may have to reinstall virtual recorder.

On 22/02/2018 12:19 p.m., Robert Mendoza wrote:
Early this morning when I am about to run the Virtual recorder and haven't use it for awhile the Windows Defender of my Windows 10 detected that there is a virus that's need to be scanned offline. not sure what happened but before the same program has been used with no problem for couple of months ago. Any thought or experience for this. Thanks.