Re: Windows 10 detected of virus in Virtual Recorder

Lenron

stupid anti virus crap always breaking programs.

On 2/22/18, Robert Mendoza <lowvisiontek@...> wrote:
Now even my backup in my flash drive has been removed. Does anyone here
the link to download the installer for Virtual Recorder. I appreciate
your response.

Robert Mendoza

On 2/22/2018 3:03 PM, Robert Mendoza wrote:
I will give it a try once again. Thanks, Shaun!

Robert Mendoza

On 2/22/2018 11:07 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hmph its just windows defender targeting the blind again.

Programs your av detects is ok suddenly are problems, just exclude
that folder, you may have to reinstall virtual recorder.

On 22/02/2018 12:19 p.m., Robert Mendoza wrote:
Early this morning when I am about to run the Virtual recorder and
haven't use it for awhile the Windows Defender of my Windows 10
detected that there is a virus that's need to be scanned offline.
not sure what happened but before the same program has been used
with no problem for couple of months ago. Any thought or experience
for this. Thanks.

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832