From: "John Covici" <covici@ccs.covici.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] espeak volume quite low

I am using Max as the variant. Volume is a lot lower than normal
stuff.

On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 07:48:21 -0500,
zahra wrote:

hi.
do you use espeak bundled with nvda or
do you use espeak sapi5?
if you use espeak of sapi5, it depend on the valume of your choice in
control panel, valume control.
if you use espeak which is installed by default with nvda, i did not
try other synthesizer,
but for me the valume is loud and i select 60 or 70 for its valume.
also, it depend on the voice that you selected.
which variant are you using?

On 2/21/18, John Covici <covici@ccs.covici.com> wrote:
Hi. I am noticing that espeak has quite alower volume than other
system sounds, or listening to a video or anything else, even though
the volume is set at 100% in voice settings. How can I fix?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una