Re: Windows 10 detected of virus in Virtual Recorder

Well I have hung on to my sanity, but I know people that have snapped.

They exclude their program files, user files, download files and windows folders in fact all their drives from the virus software because they just can't handle it anymore.

On 22/02/2018 10:44 p.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I tend to just tell it to ignore it if things happen like this. In msse you can do this.
Obviously you need to be sure of the origin of the software.

it does the same to passview some software I use to get back peoples forgotten email client passwords too.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lenron" <lenron93@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 8:12 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 detected of virus in Virtual Recorder

stupid anti virus crap always breaking programs.

On 2/22/18, Robert Mendoza <lowvisiontek@...> wrote:
Now even my backup in my flash drive has been removed. Does anyone here
the link to download the installer for Virtual Recorder. I appreciate
your response.

Robert Mendoza

On 2/22/2018 3:03 PM, Robert Mendoza wrote:
I will give it a try once again. Thanks, Shaun!

Robert Mendoza

On 2/22/2018 11:07 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hmph its just windows defender targeting the blind again.

Programs your av detects is ok suddenly are problems, just exclude
that folder, you may have to reinstall virtual recorder.

On 22/02/2018 12:19 p.m., Robert Mendoza wrote:
Early this morning when I am about to run the Virtual recorder and
haven't use it for awhile the Windows Defender of my Windows 10
detected that there is a virus that's need to be scanned offline.
not sure what happened but before the same program has been used
with no problem for couple of months ago. Any thought or experience
for this. Thanks.

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832