Re: Bug in espeak ng used in NVDA Next

Simon Eigeldinger

Hi,

NVDA next is using espeak ng 1.49.3 dev at the moment.
espeak ng hasn't got a new release.
though the latest espeak ng in nvda next is from the master branch.
in espeak ng master the bug was fixed.
this is a german only bug where there are issues with some phoneme changes.

Greetings,
Simon

Am 22.02.2018 um 04:32 schrieb Quentin Christensen:

Hi Simon,
What version of eSpeak-NG are you using? Looking at:
https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/releases indicates that the latest
version is 1.49.2, which we updated to prior to NVDA 2017.4.
Having said that, I know there are still issues with eSpeak, some of which
are tracked on our issue tracker, and some on eSpeak-NG's here:
https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/issues
Kind regards
Quentin.
On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 5:35 AM, Simon Eigeldinger <simon.eigeldinger@...
wrote:
Hi all,

The currently used espeak ng has a bug in the german language.
The bug has been fixed and espeak ng should be updated to latest master.
haven't opened a ticket yet because i thought i'll not make to much
noise about it.
though i can open a ticket as well if the devs prefer that.

Greetings and thanks,
Simon

---