Re: OEClassic gets an update fixing more accessibility issues

Karim Lakhani <karim.lakhani@...>

 sara  you  are a better woman then me.
it's hard to Google and not know what exactly one is looking for.
I also worry about malware.
But as I said if the list owners want me to check Google before posting to this list I'll abide by the rules just along as we all follow them.

$$$$$$
EMAIL:karim.lakhani@...
$$$$
SKYPE: goldenace4