From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 12:17 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA or Firefox56 bug?

Using latest NVDA with Firefox56, on some sites, like Goodreads, when I
either Enter or space on a link to open it, it takes me back to the
Desktop or the last program I was on; what's weirder still is that Firefox

remains open within the Alt+tab cycle. Any ideas if this might be a
Firefox or NVDA issue?

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird