Re: very good news about audio conversion soft ware

David Moore

Hi all,
I use iTunes for many reasons, but I do not buy any songs from Apple. Here are some of the reasons I use iTunes: I have my entire music library imported into iTunes. iTunes will play most audio files. With iTunes, I can have my artists in one column, albums in the second column, and all of my songs in the third column. It is so easy to make playlists and arrange your songs in the order you want. Next, I can get into the Apple store with iTunes and subscribe to hundreds of pod casts. for free. There is also free music in the Apple store if you look for it. I have iTunes as my default music player for streaming, playing music, and playing pod casts and all other media audio files. I use iTunes is my default player for videos and playing DVD's and streaming many TV shows and movies. Next, when I installed iTunes, over a thousand radio stations came built in. The music is arranged into many categories, and everything you would ever want to hear can be found on all of those radio stations. Those are some of the reasons why I use iTunes. It has very good accessibility using NVDA. iTunes and all of the radio stations can be downloaded and installed totally for free. You can then follow hundreds of pod casts for free through the store. It is so accessible. Give it a try.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, May 3, 2016 11:34 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] very good news about audio conversion soft ware

That's only a small percentage of what it'll do.
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.

@AHeart4God316
Phone: (704) 256-8010.
----- Original Message -----
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 7:16 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] very good news about audio conversion soft ware

Hum, if it's for converting into mp3 or wma, windows media player does it, no need for anything else... and having never used iTunes, i have no idea of what it can or can't do, I thought it was mainly for buying music from apple.

-- Patrick
Le 03/05/2016 à 23:14, Christopher-Mark Gilland a écrit :
Goodness gracious, yall! Why not just use ITunes to rip for crying out
loud! Is it mainly because ITunes doesn't support the formats you all
wanna rip into? If so, then OK, point taken, but otherwise... really?
---
Christopher Gilland

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.