Re: NVDA keeping Outlook 2007 from closing properly

hi.
another suggestion:
go to the task manager and processing tab, then end process for outlook!
i do this for closing skype always.

On 2/23/18, Felix G. <constantlyvariable@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!
Tried it, didn't work, but thanks anyway for a great idea!
Have a nice weekend,
Felix

Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> schrieb am Fr., 23. Feb. 2018
um 17:17 Uhr:

Hi,

I rarely have that problem but when I do, I go to the file menu and arrow
up to exit. You could give that a try and see if it works.