Re: NVDA keeping Outlook 2007 from closing properly

Felix G.

Hi!
Sure, this works, but it's a bit like shutting down your pc by pulling its power plug. Outlook may have data files open, and force-quitting it like this may leave them in an inconsistent state. What I do is restart NVDA, that also gets rid of the Outlook process.
Best,
Felix

zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@...> schrieb am Fr., 23. Feb. 2018 um 18:17 Uhr:

hi.
another suggestion:
go to the task manager and processing tab, then end process for outlook!
i do this for closing skype always.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens