From: "zahra" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 8:17 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA or Firefox56 bug?

i have this problem most in skype and sometimes in firefox.
i close other programs for solving this problem or return to firefox
and use left click of mouse sometimes.

I've seen this as well, but only sometimes with 52esr.
It seems like its simulating and alt tab.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-