From: "Karim Lakhani" <karim.lakhani@shaw.ca>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 4:58 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] OEClassic gets an update fixing more accessibility issues

I'm glad to hear that I'm still allowed to post to the list, even though
you are encouraging all blind people to use Google.
I was wondering if the list owner has the same views such as yours?
Wow, I think it's time to move on from a list which a moderator keeps
telling people what to do and how to do it.
all in the name of making blind people independent and not relying on
lists such as this.
Thanks for your great enlightening post made my day!
Blind people are more cruel to each other then any other disability I have
ever had a chance to meet.
Gene, instead of explaining your position on every thing people post could
you write them privately so y out don't clutter up t he list!
If you are owner of the list, please let us know?
Did Carlos encourage people to use Google as well?
I've had a discussion about this matter with you Gene on another list
because it was so simple to get the answer from Google.
Please stop sitting on the fence and just tell people not to post questions
on this list.
I certainly will be way more careful.
I've asked a thunder bird question and will continue to waste my time doing
t he research instead of an regular user could answer it a lot faster.
Gene, which tech lists do you not moderate so I can join one that doesn't
mind questions.
Have a fantastic day all!

$$$$$$
EMAIL:karim.lakhani@shaw.ca