Re: NVDA keeping Outlook 2007 from closing properly

Jonathan COHN

Sounds like a So, is this an issue with several applications and NVDA? I was switching around browsers and Screen Readers yesterday, and at one point I had a application refuse to continue because Internet Explorer was in the process table, even though there were no IE windows open.

I wonder if perhaps the OLE interfaces in NVDA are not disconnecting from active objects when applications are quitting / shutting down.

Of course if it was an issue like this then restarting NVDA should also clear out any partially closed applications that were awaiting confirmation from NVDA before quitting.

Best Wishes,

Jonathan Cohn

´╗┐On 2/23/18, 12:20 PM, "nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of zahra" <nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:

hi.
another suggestion:
go to the task manager and processing tab, then end process for outlook!
i do this for closing skype always.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens