Hi,
the latest espeak version that should work with xp is here:
http://espeak.sourceforge.net/test/latest.html

Am 23.02.2018 um 11:50 schrieb zahra:

where can i download sapi5 version of espeak?
i did not find sapi5 version of 1.49.1 or 49.2 of espeak.
Surely if you are using it on a system like mine with windows 7 which is
still supported, they should use this as their base version supported.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 8:33 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Bug in espeak ng used in NVDA Next

Just above where you can download the Windows binaries on:
https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng

There is a table showing minimum version. For Windows it says you need
Windows 8. I wasn't 100% sure whether that was if you were compiling it
yourself or for the binaries as well, but that could be the reason.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 7:13 PM, zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:

no, i am sure completely that i installed 32bit version of espeak-ng,
but recieved the error for not valid win32!
i use windows xp, as many people know.

On 2/23/18, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Sorry, that was my misreading re eSpeak-NG versions.

Re eSpeak-ng saying it won't work on Win 32, at a guess you may have
downloaded the 64-bit version - on that eSpeak-NG download page:
https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng#binaries you can download
Windows
binaries for 64 or 32-bit.

I'll have a look and see when we plan to update to one of the newer
eSpeak-NG builds in next.

Quentin.

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 4:29 AM, Simon Eigeldinger
<simon.eigeldinger@vol.at
wrote:
Forgot to ask which OS are you using?

Greetings,
Simon

Am 22.02.2018 um 18:06 schrieb zahra:

hi.
i downloaded any version of 1.49.1 and 1.49.2 of espeak ng and says
that its not valid for win32!
but i am sure that download x86 version of espeak.
do you know the reason of this error?

On 2/22/18, Simon Eigeldinger <simon.eigeldinger@vol.at> wrote:

Hi Brian,

This is just a german only problem i have had.
already have reported to the espeak ng team and it has been fixed in
espeak ng master.
nvda next has espeak ng master from a few weeks where the bug is
present.

Greetings,
Simon

Am 22.02.2018 um 10:47 schrieb Brian's Mail list account via
Groups.Io:

I'm still using the old Espeak in the speech palyer in espeak as
the
weird ways some words are said in ng is still a problem.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Quentin Christensen"
<quentin@nvaccess.org>