Re: OEClassic gets an update fixing more accessibility issues

Karim Lakhani <karim.lakhani@...>

Keep up the great work!I admire  your commitment to help the blind be independent.
Thanks no offense was taken, just logic of mine has to change to the new ways of doing things.
Just like adjusting in some programs control D is to get rid of a message and in other programs the command performs a different desire.
If I didn't have to switch applications I think it would have been a easier transition if software standards would be logically.
Have a nice day!

$$$$$$
EMAIL:karim.lakhani@...
$$$$