Re: I give up!

Sarah k Alawami

How odd. I don't think I'm having the issue. Anyone else? What are your system specs?

Take care

On Feb 23, 2018, at 4:58 PM, Debra Gardner <dgardner18@...> wrote:

This is the same old topic, just a new subject line.  NVDA is still unknowning  and being silent no matter what versions I put on it.  I tried the latest 2018 snapshot, a version 2015 snapshot  and a version of 2016.  It doesn't work on the logon screen either.  re-initializing-or whatever it is-the dl files doesn't help either and I'm not techy enough to fool around in the python console.  It is just a mystery to me why NVDA has this problem and none of my other screen readers do.  One interesting thing is that it does kind of work with Microsoft Edge  which is the only browser where the web pages are not silent.  As I say, I'm using Windows 10 version 1709 build 16299.248.  I'm trying not to become obsessive about it  but I hate loose ends!