Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 4:16 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] very good news about audio conversion soft ware

Hum, if it's for converting into mp3 or wma, windows media player does
it, no need for anything else... and having never used iTunes, i have no
idea of what it can or can't do, I thought it was mainly for buying
music from apple.

-- Patrick
Le 03/05/2016 à 23:14, Christopher-Mark Gilland a écrit :
Goodness gracious, yall! Why not just use ITunes to rip for crying out
loud! Is it mainly because ITunes doesn't support the formats you all
wanna rip into? If so, then OK, point taken, but otherwise... really?
---
Christopher Gilland

.