Re: question

anthony borg

The problem is that it isn’t a file but when I press enter on the link it starts playing

I hope you will be able to understand what I mean.

Regards

Anthony

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of The Gamages via Groups.Io
Sent: 23 February 2018 20:52
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] question

Hello,

Pressing enter on the link will probably open it, if it’s to be downloaded, try the context menu, [key to the left of the right control key on a standard keyboard], you get options including maybe “save as” or “save target as”, this should bring up the normal save as dialogue and the file can be saved to a folder, from there it cvan be opened in a program such as Windows media player.

We don’t know what kindof file it is so can’t be specific, I hope this helps and good luck.

Best Regards, Jim.

Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 1:38 PM

But when you press enter on the link, what happens?  Does it play In Media Player?  I believe someone described how to download a file such as a podcast playing in Windows Media Player.  But before that method is of any use to you, does the file open in the player?

Gene

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 7:15 AM

Hi gene

It is on a website. And I want to download a copy of it. Thanks in advance

Anthony

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 22 February 2018 18:08
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

How are you getting to the podcast in the first place?  Is it playing in Media Player?

Gene

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 10:34 AM

Subject: [nvda] question

Hi folks

Can somebody explain to me how to download a podcast from the internet using windows media player please?

Thanks in advance

Anthony

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.