From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of The Gamages via Groups.Io
Sent: 23 February 2018 20:52
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] question

Hello,

Pressing enter on the link will probably open it, if it’s to be downloaded, try the context menu, [key to the left of the right control key on a standard keyboard], you get options including maybe “save as” or “save target as”, this should bring up the normal save as dialogue and the file can be saved to a folder, from there it cvan be opened in a program such as Windows media player.

We don’t know what kindof file it is so can’t be specific, I hope this helps and good luck.

Best Regards, Jim.