Re: did you test libreoffice 5.3 and later to read dialogs using screen review?

Simon Eigeldinger

Hi,

Yes that problem is also on libreoffice 6.0.
though i have that problem with some of the programs i am using.
not just libreoffice.
also some native windows programs have that problem.
it also took me a while to get used to object navigation.
but if you get the hang out of it it works pretty well.
just continue to try and figure out how it works.
i found a nice tutorial somewhere where i was quickly able to learn it
bout i guess i have lost the link.

i guess it was one of joseph's tutorials though.

Greetings,
Simon

Am 24.02.2018 um 18:12 schrieb zahra:
hello every one.
i asked this questions in different posts, but did not recieve reply.
libreoffice since version 5.3, shows dialogs like one combine word
without space when i read them using screen review!
i did not learn object review and sometimes does not work me, so i
prefer to use screen review always.
i appreciate if users of libreoffice give me advice what should i do
to restore previous behaviour of libreofficefor showing dialogs and
messages.
i recorded one sample and i am ready to send if someone helps me in this regard.
i appreciate any help, God bless you all!
---