In the last NVDA next version, espeak is not working.
Cheers,
Ângelo Abrantes.

Às 17:29 de 06-03-2016, Joseph Lee escreveu:

Hi,
And due to recent merger, it might be a bit harder to receive help from
Optelec (I'm hoping I'm wrong) and due to the fact that this display is
quite old.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: Marten Post Uiterweer [mailto:martenpu@...]
Sent: Sunday, March 6, 2016 3:24 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Nvda and the combibraille/braillewindow display

hi Joseph,

I will write a mail to Jamie.

I don't think Tieman can help or want to help. Tieman is now Optelec. There
e-mail address is info@...

I have found, that Libbraille also has support for the combibraille
http://libbraille.org/display.php Maybe you can find something there?
On www.libbraille.org I have seen, that it is software that supports more
displays and has source code for different languages including Python.

Regards, Marten

On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 15:08:04 -0800 "Joseph Lee" <@joslee>
wrote:

Hi,
Try sending an email to jamie@... requesting support for
Braille Window (If I can obtain support email address for Tieman, I'd
be happy to do this on your behalf).
Cheers,
Joseph