Important notice: Freelists version becoming part of history on May 4, 2016

*** For archival purposes. ***

Dear NVDA community:

On behalf of NVDA international users group leaders, I hereby declare the closure of Freelists version of NVDA users group effective May 4, 2016. Please follow the instructions carefully depending on your situation:

1.      If you are a member of the Groups.IO forum (all of you here), you can ignore this message.

3.      For those attempting to subscribe to Freelists version: we’re not accepting new members, and archives has been locked on that forum in preparation for transferring forum material to Groups.IO once it is ready.

4.      The very last person to unsubscribe from freelists version will be Nimer Jaber (owner of Groups.IO forum), as he has ownership and archive transfer authority.

As stated before, this forum (Groups.IO version) supersedes Freelists version. Thank you.

Cheers,

Joseph