From: Simon Eigeldinger
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2018 5:17 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] VOIP client usable with NVDA

Hi,

Yes phoner works fine.
I always used the standard version instead of lite though both should be
fine.

Greetings,
Simon

Am 25.02.2018 um 02:36 schrieb Rayn Darren:
Hi everyone,

As the subject suggests, I'm looking for a VOIP client that I can use with
NVDA. Currently, I'm using 3cx for windows. It's not all that compatible and
is proving to be quite a challenge. If anyone has any suggestions on how to
make it more accessible, or on another client that is more accessible, I'd
love to hear from you.

Thanks,
Rayn
---