From: Ian Blackburn [mailto:ianblackburn@...]
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 3:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Putting Basic Training for NVDA manual on to DAISY player

You are probably better to use your html file

Your EPUB file probably won't work with your VR stream

X you put the HTML file or EPUB file into your dollar text directory not your DTB directory on your VR stream card

Regards Ian

That should work the other alternative is to put it on your iPhone if you have one in your voice dream reader

Sent from my iPhone

On 4 May 2016, at 3:14 PM, Lindy <lulu58@...> wrote:

Hello list

I paid for and downloaded Basic Training for NVDA.Zip file and have been working through it.It recommends that the epub file should be put on to a DAISY book player so that one can listen to it and work through the activities on your PC. Unfortunately, I have been unable to do this with my second generation VR stream. When I unzip the file and arrow down to the epub file, it states that this is encrypted. Is this why it does not register on the VR stream’s $VR dtb folder when I try to paste it in with either JAWS or NVDA? I have not dealt with encrypted files before and would appreciate some advice/help.

kind regards

Lindy