From: "Gene New Zealand" <hurrikennyandopo@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 2:24 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] how to move mouse with keyboard

Hi

as far as i know i have not heard of one.

There under the add on manager section after installing golden cursor locate the add on in the list then tab to the help button. There will be all the commands on how to use this add on.

Just break it down into small section to see which shortcuts do what. It is a neat little add on you can drive the cursor with the arrow keys and alot more as you will find out when having a play.

Gene nz

On 2/26/2018 2:55 PM, Brice Mijares wrote:
Is there a tutorial on the golden cursor? thanks.

On 2/25/2018 4:37 PM, David Moore wrote:
Yes, I use golden cursor all the time, and that will do everything you need to move the mouse pointer with the keyboard. You will absolutely love it!

David Moore

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986><https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10