From: "nasrin khaksar" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda and windows 98 virtual machine?

hello.
can you test it in compatible mode to see does it work or no?
i am very curious about different softwares in different operating systems!
thanks and god bless you.

On 4/30/16, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
Actually, Windoze 98 was not bad at all, living as it didas a multi tasking

dos shell.

I used it for years and obviously the hardware in those days was much slower

and really it was quite fast.
I used Supernova on the system as a screenreader, but to use Dos you needed

a hardware synth.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.