Re: Finally solved my problems with Win10 not updating!

sampath raj rao

Hi any advice for Lenovo? I am using G5080 which came with win 10
pre-installed...
feature update for 1709 downloaded several times but failed in all its
attempts till date...

Oh yes and the older the machine the worse it is.
I'm not even going to bather with the old dells. In any case their idea of

64 bit ready seems different to Microsoft.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-