Re: question

anthony borg

I was trying to download a podcast.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Antony
Stone
Sent: 25 February 2018 17:29
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] question

The problem is that we don't know what you are trying to download, and the
instructions for how to download it may be different depending on what it
is.

Show us a URL for the podcast, or at least for a page containing a link to
it, and we can take a look for ourselves to try and help you.

Until you show us the specific thing you want to download, we're just
guessing at the best way to do it, and that's both inefficient and
potentially unhelpful.

Antony.

On Sunday 25 February 2018 at 17:21:10, anthony borg wrote:

Hi brian
The problem was not to play it but to download it from a website.