From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Clive Pallett
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 9:29 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Problem with wintenApps-18.03.nvda-addon

Hello everyone,

I have just installed wintenApps-17.09.nvda-add-on and folder and file names are now spoken twice.  Also, when in a folder list, there is no speech when pressing ctr+space to select/deselect one to move or copy.  I disabled the add-on and nothing was repeated.  Has anyone experienced this?

I am running windows 10 Home, Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.248).

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett