From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Daniel Wolak
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 9:47 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Version 18.03 releases: GoldWave, Resource Monitor, StationPlaylist, Windows 10 App Essentials #AddonRelease

Hi,

Oddly that didn't help. Also, after re-ennabling and attempting to remove and reinstall the addon the options for win10 apps no longer show up in the prefferences menu. Could it be disabled or similar, even though it shows as running in addon mannager?

Thanks again for the help,

Daniel

On 26/02/2018 16:55, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

I’m thinking somehow UIA got screwed up. Does restarting your computer fix this for you?

Cheers,

Joseph