From: "Bobby" <bvinton@optonline.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 5:48 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] very good news about audio conversion soft ware

Well thank you for the help eric. I will go get the software now. Just
to let all of you know filehippo infected my computer many times when I
use to use. I stopped using file hippo last year butt I still go to the
site to get info about other programs that i use butt I never down load
any thing from that site at all.

On 5/3/2016 12:32 PM, erik burggraaf wrote:
This is fantastic news! I've used cdex for over 15 years and I never
thought we'd see another update.

New website address as well:
http://cdex.mu/download

Do not use filehipo or some other third party source like that or you
will risk your computer getting extras you didn't ask for.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf

On May 3, 2016, at 9:17 AM, Bobby <bvinton@optonline.net
<mailto:bvinton@optonline.net>> wrote:

I just wanted to tell you all about an old converter and cd reader
called c dex. Cdex is the fastest audio converter and they just came
out with a new version today. You can get this progran at
filehippo.com <http://filehippo.com>. Let me know what you think of
it when you get it.