Details in subject line would help everyone

ely.r@...

Hi All,

Looking for help with subject lines. I hate to be picky, but I monitor multiple lists focused on computer access. I am sure that many others here do the same. It would be very helpful if posters could provide enough information in the subject line to understand what an issue might actually be. Subjects like “Big Problem with *** or Question, or help are just not Helpful in determining if I can help, or if I have the same problem. Something like, “Not able to read choices in Word spell checker” is a clearer advertisement for a post. Catch your reader with your tag line!

Thanks,

Rick

Dr. Rick Ely

TVI, Vision Consultant