From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 6:49 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda with win 10 mail app

Scott,

          It's odd to me that your Mail App is presenting conversations (and conversation view is on by default) in "oldest to newest" order.  Mine is reverse chronological, "newest to oldest," and I've done nothing to tweak that.

          By the way, you, like many others, have the default signature that Microsoft includes, "Sent from Mail for Windows 10," at the end of your message.  You can turn that off, or substitute it with a signature of your choosing, in the Signature setting.  I simply flipped the switch to off so no signature is included.

   ~ Henry Rosovsky