in my opinion, NVDA is heavier with this release.
heavy and unstable.

cheers.
Às 01:53 de 25/02/2018, Sam Taylor escreveu:

It now occurs to me that this began to happen for me when I was running betas a couple of weeks ago, and this behaviour has crept into the NVDA RC1 build. It is an NVDA bug that is worth reporting. Perhaps the Outlook message is somehow being modified. This doesn't happen when an alternate screenreader is tested. Note that you need to navigate past the first line of the message. Happy to report this if nobody has done so.

On 25/02/2018 11:50, Gary Metzler wrote:
Hi Rosemary,

I am having the same issue.  I hope someone has an answer.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 8:48 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] something strange in outlook

Hi, everyone,

Yesterday and today I noticed something different in outlook. When I hit
escape to get out of a message, I get a message saying that the body of the
message has changed and do I want to save it. I've never seen this before.
Is there something I might need to change in either outlook or NVDA?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie