From: "Lenron" <lenron93@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] I give up!

I have had some of these same issues. I can't even see my context menu
in windows explorer. Certain apps dont let me read menus like goldwave
and reaper. I tried registering a couple of dll files I thought could
have broke that fixed nothing. Also tried using older and the latest
build of NVDA.

On 2/24/18, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
I doubt this has anything to do with Avast. If Avast kept changes from
being made in the registry, you couldn't install programs nor could you
change most program settings. How did you find this hidden partition and
how do you know it is related to Avast? I'm very skeptical unless you
present more information.